How to make an order
How to place an order:
- Select the product you like.
- Click on the “Buy”button.
- When all the selected products are in the shopping cart, click the “Shopping Cart” icon in the upper-right
corner of the screen.
- Check your order!
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Register (Creating an account will help you make purchases faster and more convenient, as well as receive discounts as a regular customer).
In the registration form, enter your email address (you will receive your password to it).
Then you can enter information about your account.
Enter the recipient’s First and Last name, email address, and contact phone number.
Attention! An incorrectly entered phone number, an inaccurate or incomplete address can lead to additional delay! Please carefully check your personal data when registering and placing an order.
Select the address
When will the manager contact me?
The contact center is open from Monday to Friday from 10: 00 to 18: 00 Moscow time.
The operator is contacted during business hours on a first-come, first-served basis. If you place an order outside of business hours, the operator will contact you on a first-come, first-served basis during the contact center’s business hours.
How do I find out about the order status?
You receive a message to your email address “Order sent”. The message contains a tracking number for your parcel.
You can also call the following numbers: 8 (900)3000-255 (main), 8(995)669-58-13, 8(919)248-58-26 (for the last two numbers, you can write to WhatsApp) or write to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and our managers will tell you all the information on the order.